- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 5 dl canola oil for frying
- 10 g Kaavi Porcini chanterelles (black trumpet or tube chanterelle is also suitable)
- 3 dl warm water
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2-4 eggs (1-2 per person)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Chives for decoration
- Freshly-squeezed orange-carrot-apple-ginger juice to accompany
- Soak the mushrooms in 3 dl of water for 10 mins. Squeeze them dry.
- Peel the potatoes and chop them into cubes. Sauté in oil. Drain the excess fat on a sheet of kitchen roll. Set aside.
- Fry the soaked mushrooms in oil at a medium temperature. Set aside.
- Add the potatoe cubes on to the pan. (Do not wash the pan.) Warm up for about 2 minutes.
- Crack the eggs on potatoes. You can leave them whole or mix with potatoes according to your preference.
- When eggs are cooked as much as you like, season with salt and pepper and turn off the heat. Add mushrooms and garnish with fresh chives.
Recipe by mydearkitcheninhelsinki.com