- 200-250 g black pasta, spaghetti or tagliatelle (black pasta is often dyed with cephalopod ink, if you would like a vegan or gluten-free option, you can use black bean pasta)
- 20 g Kaavi Porcini dried chanterelles
- 6 dl. warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cream
- Salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Chives, for decoration (optional)
- Cream, for decoration (optional)
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Put aside.
- While the pasta is boiling, soak the mushrooms in warm water for 10 minutes. Squeeze them dry.
- Take a medium frying pan and heat the olive oil at a medium temperature for about one minute, and put the mushrooms on the pan and sauté them until they are soft and cooked. Add a tablespoon of cream and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix and turn off the hob.
- Share the pasta on to plates. Place the creamy chanterelles on top and decorate with chives and a dollop of cream.
Recipe by mydearkitcheninhelsinki.com